Did you accidentally delete your audio drive from your computer? No need to worry. You can recover your audio files in a few minutes using the iTop Data Recovery software. This article will show you how.
We’ll also reveal alternative methods for recovering your deleted audio files on your Windows 10 which are used by The Media Medic sound engineers
How to restore audio on Windows 10
There are 3 major methods to restore your lost audio files. They are:
click here – MT4: Best Forex Trading App For Android And IOS
Method 1: To Recover Audio Files on Windows PC
To restore a file from the recycle bin, follow this procedure;
- Go to Recycle Bin
- Find your audio file. Search by name and location.
- Right-click and select Restore.
However, this method only works if you have yet to empty the recycle bin.
Method 2: Restore Deleted Audio from the Backup
If you have been backing up your files, you can easily recover them when you lose them. Simply follow these steps:
- Connect your storage device to your computer.
- Open File Explorer and locate the deleted file or files on the backup storage device.
- Copy the file(s) you wish to recover from the storage device back to the original device.
Method 3: Recover Audio Files Using a Data Recovery Software
The last method for recovering audio files is by using the best data recovery software. Typically, it’s by far the best of the 3 methods. It works even when you’ve emptied the recycle bin.
Thinking about a commendable data recovery software to use? iTop Data Recovery is the best data recovery software you can find.
iTop Data Recovery is software that can recover lost or deleted files from your computer. It’s a simple data recovery solution that streamlines the recovery process with only a few mouse clicks.
Why Should iTop Data Recovery? Key Features
- Support for a Variety of File Types: iTop Data Recovery supports over 1000 file types, meaning you can recover virtually any type of file that you’ve lost or deleted.
- Support for a Variety of Storage Devices: iTop Data Recovery also supports a wide range of storage devices, including standard storage devices such as hard drives, memory cards, and USB flash drives.
- Preview Before Recovery: iTop Data Recovery allows you to preview your data before you recover it, so you can be sure that you are recovering the data you need.
- Ease of Use: iTop Data Recovery has a very friendly interface. Even if you’re inexperienced in data recovery, you’ll find the process easy using this software.
- Save Recovery Session: iTop Data Recovery allows you to save your recovery session to continue the recovery process later.
- High Success Rate: One of the most critical features of iTop Data Recovery is its high success rate.This means you can almost be sure of returning your lost files.
- Reliable and Safe: iTop Data Recovery is a clean and virus-free software that lets you recover data quickly and efficiently.
How to Recover Deleted Audio Files Using iTop Data Recovery
Follow these steps to recover your lost or deleted audio files using iTop Data Recovery:
- Connect storage media to your computer.
- Download iTop Data Recovery on your PC.
- On the software’s home screen, select the drive from which you want to recover deleted audio files.
- Click Scan button
- Once the scan process finishes, Preview found audio files.
- Click ‘Recover’.
Data recovery software is the best option when facing emergency data loss. A professional data recovery application, iTop Data Recovery, is built to recover deleted files Windows 10, irrespective of the format and the storage devices where they’re contained. It’s fast and efficient.